Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Glossybox November 2013

Hey everyone!

Glossybox November

I just treated myself with a six month plan for Glossybox Nederland. This is my second box, the first one Igot a few weeks after it got released, so I skipped posting it on my blog.

Today, I will reveal to you what I got in my glossybox this month. Click the link to read all about it.
After removing everything from the box it comes in I get the magazine, a 10 euro's off card, and the actual Glossybox.
Glossybox Nederland

When I take the lid off, I see the usual box and card which states "Modern Romance".

Glossybox Card

And here are the products I got!! As you can see most of them are full size :D
I got the Anatomicals The Showering Inferno, Toni and Guy Glamour hairspray, Balance Me limited edition shine on tinted lip salve in super soft beige, Avène Eau Thermale set, Benefit They're Real mascara, and a PBC nail file.

Glossybox Products

Anatomicals - The Showering Inferno

Anatomicals The Showering Inferno

This product is full size, which makes it 150 ml. I have never heard of this brand before, so I am excited to try it out! This product is worth about 4 euros.

Toni and Guy Glamour Firm Hold Hairspray

Toni & Guy Glamour Hairspray


This product is sample size, 75 ml, normally they are 250 ml price around 9.50 euros. This would make the approximate worth would then be around 2.85 euros. I am a fan of Toni and Guy products, so I cant wait to try it.

Balance Me limited edition Shine on Tinted Lip Salve in Super Soft Beige

Balance Me Shine On Tinted Lip Salve

This is product is of another brand that I haven't heard of. I tried it as soon as i got it but I didn't like it that much. Maybe I will like it after a few more uses. The color, Super Soft Beige, was made exclusively for the Glossybox subsribers. Normally I would not buy a product in this color because it doesn't look good with my pale skin tone. This product is ful size and is worth about 12.15 euros.

Avène Eau Thermale set

Avène Eau Thermale set

Gentle Toner
The fullsize version of this product is 200 ml and costs around 12.50 euros. At 25 ml, this sample size is worth 1.56 euros.

Gentle Milk Cleanser
The fullsize version is 200 ml and costs around 12 euros. The sample sized product here is 25 ml which gives it an estimated worth of 1.50 euros.

Rich Compensating Cream
The fullsize version of this product is 40ml and costs about 23.90 euros. The sample size is 5 ml and would therefore be worth about 3 euros, making it the costliest product in this set.

Total worth of this set is around 6 euros.

The ratings for these products are pretty high so I'm curious of how it will work with my skin.

Benefit They're Real mascara

Benefit They're Real Mascara

I was so excited when I saw this because I love Benefit. The products are great and the packaging is always so cute!
This is a 3.0 g sample size. At 8.5 grams it is worth 24 euros, but now its worth around 8.5 euros. This makes it the most expensive product in my box.
I have never tried a Benefit mascara, hopefully its as great as the ratings say. :)

PBC nail file

PBC Nail File

I can't find any information on this product. So I think it isn't something you can buy in stores.

Glossybox November Overview

Above is an overview for all the products. I can't wait to try them!
Reviews will be posted soon!

What did you guys get this month in your Glossybox?

xoxo Dutch Gurl

No comments:

Post a Comment